What are some of the questions which need to be asked by the EEOC when investigating this case?. What can the IGOR Hotel do in the future to prevent such charges from being brought up against them?
This is my assignment, you will need the book “Managing Hospitality Human Resources 5th edition.” I have the ebook for
the questions, go to vitalsource.com, click sign in.The book is there under “bookshelf” The assignment is as follows, please
put in one document, my professor is very strict and each question needs outside sources along with the page number in
the textbook after each question where you found the answer, please do not forget to site and the page numbers as well
after each question:Read Chapter 4; Answer questions on page 152 # 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Chapter 5; Answer questions on page 179 # 1, 2 (describe each category and how you might present it), 3, 4, 5
Chapter 6; Answer questions on page 212 # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10
Part 2 1Write
and submit, along with the text questions above, 5 “Situational” Interview Questions and 5 “Exit” Interview
Questions that would be effective to help assess a potential job candidate (base the questions you develop around a
restaurant food server)
Part 3: I am going to attach the document you will need for this but these are the questions that go with this:
1. Would the fact that Maria quit influence the outcome?
2. Would Maria’s quality of performance and the fact that she was counseled regarding her performance influence the
3. What are some of the questions which need to be asked by the EEOC when investigating this case?
4. What can the IGOR Hotel do in the future to prevent such charges from being brought up against them?
* should be the equivalent of at least 3 type written / double spaced pages (not including reference page)
* at least 1 reference required per question
* Be sure to integrate EEOC research (eeoc.gov)
Please make sure you look at the uploaded attachment for part 3