- Title page: Provide your name, title of assignment, course and section number, and date.
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards, using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct and accurate, and reflect knowledge of skills and practice in the human service profession.
- Reference page: Sources listed in APA format.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onego personality paper
- Include a minimum of three scholarly or academic sources to support your responses and conclusions.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style.
It will be important to get into the habit of first completing the readings for the week and then complete the learning activities before focusing on your graded Assignment. Learning activities are non-graded and will be aligned to content you will address in your assignment.
During the readings you had the opportunity to look at various theories in the psychoanalytic school of thought to explore the unconscious mind and the development of personality. In this week’s assignment you will now be able to share your understanding of two of these early theories.
This Assignment will measure your understanding of the similarities and differences between Freud’s and Jung’s view of the ego, and the role of the ego in behavior and personality development.
This week you will complete a 2-3-page expository paper by looking at one of the central disagreements between Jung and Freud, by focusing on their views of the ego.
- Define the ego according to Freud.
- Define the ego according to Jung.
- Compare and contrast the two views, showing at least two similarities and at least two differences.
- Discuss how the two differences can impact behavior and personality development.